Call for Abstracts
The III International Fresh-cut Conference's Scientific Program Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations using the Presenters' Portal.
- Biology & Quality
- Temperature & Handling Logistics
- Modified Atmospheres & Packaging
- Preparation & Processing
- Food Safety & Sanitation
- Marketing & Consumer Acceptance
All abstracts must follow the template provided online and be submitted online using the Presenter Portal by March 22, 2015. Abstracts will only be accepted if the author has registered and paid by the presenter registration deadline, July 31, 2015.
All accepted abstracts will be included In the printed Conference Program & Abstract Book.
All inquiries regarding abstracts should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and Deadlines
|Call for Abstracts opens||November 2014|
|Call for Abstracts closes||March 15, 2015|
|Authors notified of results||April 15, 2015|
|Presenter registration deadline||July 31, 2015|
|Manuscript deadline||September 16, 2015|
Abstract Submission Details
• Only abstracts submitted in English will be reviewed.
• Abstracts should be original work.
• An abstract must be submitted by the presenting author.
• Abstracts must not exceed a maximum of 250 words and should follow the template provided on the Presenter’s Portal.
• Abstracts must NOT contain tables, pictures, diagrams or references.
• All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use.
• Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for spelling and grammar.
• Abstracts are to be submitted in Microsoft Word format only.
• Submissions are limited to one oral and one e-poster presentation per presenting author.
• First (lead) authors shall not submit more than two abstracts.
Abstracts must be submitted by March 22, 2015 for consideration by the Scientific Program Committee. Authors will be notified of accepted abstracts by April 22, 2015, and will also be notified if the abstract has been selected for an oral or e-poster presentation.
• Authors must have registered for the conference by July 31, 2015 or the abstract will be removed from the program.
• All presenters (oral and e-poster) are expected to submit a manuscript for publication in the refereed proceedings, Acta Horticulturae, by September 16, 2015. Details on paper requirements can be found here.
Abstracts may be submitted for oral or e-poster presentations. Final decision on acceptance as oral or e-poster presentations will be made by the Scientific Program Committee.
Terms and Conditions
The submission of an abstract indicates an understanding of the following rules for participation:
• All author(s) approve submitting this work for presentation.
• The author(s) transfer(s) all copyright ownership of the named abstract to III International Fresh-cut Conference.
• At least one author will be available to make the oral or e-poster presentation if the abstract is selected for the program. The authors will immediately notify the Secretariat (email@example.com) if they are unable to present an abstract or if the presenting author is changed. Please note that each presenter can still only present one oral and one e-poster. The organizers reserve the right to remove a presentation from the program.