Registration is required to attend this conference, and each individual registering to attend the conference must complete a separate online registration form.
The Full Registration Fee includes:
- Access to all keynote speaker presentations
- Attendance at all oral and e-poster presentations
- Exhibitor tables
- Welcome reception
- Copy of conference program with abstracts and other registration materials
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks with light refreshments
- Catered lunches
- A Walking Tour of the UC Davis campus
- Gala Dinner at the California Railroad Museum with period entertainment, including transportation to-and-from Sacramento with provided tickets
- Printed copy of accepted papers in a volume of Acta Horticulturae
- Certificate of Attendance
One Day Attendance includes all of the above for the selected day of attendance, but does not include a printed copy of accepted papers in Acta Horticulturae, the Welcome Reception, the Gala Dinner at the California Railroad Museum, a certificate of attendance, or registration for the technical tour.
The Companion Fee includes attendance at the Welcome Reception, the catered lunches, morning and afternoon coffee breaks with light refreshments, the Walking Tour of the UC Davis campus, and the Gala Reception at the California Railroad Museum with period entertainment.
Student Registration Fees: Students must provide the name of their university in the "Company/University" field below, and provide their university email address.
|Registration Fees ($USD)||Early By
|ISHS Student Full||400||470||515|
|Non-ISHS Student Full||475||545||590|
|Companion (socials, meals)||375||425||450|
If you are unable to pay by credit card using the online registration form below, please contact Penny Stockdale, Registration Coordinator, at email@example.com or 530-752-7672 to pay by check or wire transfer.
Cancellation Policy: 75% of paid registration fee shall be refunded via method of payment until 9/3/2015. No refunds shall be processed after 9/3/2015.
Special Note for International Registrations: Credit Card companies may impose a daily transaction limit on your credit card and your registration fee may exceed your daily limit. Please check with your bank to see if this is the case if you are not able to successfully process your registration. We will be happy to assist you with splitting your credit card payment into two separate (manually processed) transactions. Please contact registration coordinator, Penny Stockdale for assistance.